EvoRights: A Better Way To License.
Once you find an image, we make it easy to license. In as little as three clicks, you can get the rights you need:
Step Use Type: Commercial or Editorial
- Select "Commercial" if the image will be used for any promotional use including advertising, website, brochure, newsletter, direct or online marketing, trade show display, packaging, billboard or outdoor display, table tents, menu, corporate presentation, annual report, press kit, point of purchase, sell sheet or collateral.
- Select "Editorial" if the image will be used to illustrate a story or article in a book, magazine, blog, website, newspaper or newsletter. All editorial uses must include a published photo credit: Artist Name/evolveimages.com
Step Media: Digital, Print or Print & Digital
- Select "Digital" for any electronic use, including web, mobile or broadcast
- Select "Print" for any image that will be printed
- Select "Digital & Print" if the image willl be used in both media types
Step Industry (Commercial Uses only) or Placement (Editorial Uses Only)
- Select "industry" for which the image will be used
- Select "Placement
- If Print - Choose "Cover" or "Inside"
- If Digital - choose "Home Page" or "Other Pages"
Need more information? Check out our FAQ.
Territory - Default license is for North America - If your intended audience is in Europe, Rest of World or Worldwide, choose these options. Duration - Default license is 1 year - if you intend to use the image longer you can increase the license duration for 2 or 3 years.
Review our general image licensing terms: End User License Agreement